Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Winner of March EBW Challenge - Temptation

The March EBW Challenge had 35 entries, many of them from new members to our group. With 557 votes in total, 68 of them went to our winner - #9 - The Seductress - by Rachele of RachelesOriginals. About this beautiful piece, Rachele says: An Art of Temptation she is!! Should I or Shouldn’t I? Will she tempt you with her beautiful rounded Onyx curves, or her enchanting cat’s eyes? Will you be drawn in by her sinfully lustful red and her alluring gold and amethyst colors? This tempting one-of-a-kind masterpiece is completely hand sewn with much love and with great attention to detail. She is made with Black Onyx, Cat’s Eye, Fresh Water Pearls, Glass Seed Beads, and more.
Congratulations!!!

1 comment:

  1. I thank you for attending my blog!
    Your works are beautiful fantastically!
    Real artistic pieces!
    I get into the routine then!:-))

    ReplyDelete