Sunday, February 1, 2009

Long Life and Luck Mandala

I've finished and listed my Long Life and Luck Mandala.
This necklace is bead embroidery, created with vibrant red beads and two pentagon shaped Chinese cinnabar beads inscribed with Chinese characters for long life and luck.


At first I very much wanted to participate in EBW team february competition TROPICAL HOLIDAY, but somehow I think this is not the right piece and I'm not ready yet. So this is Good luck for all those wonderful artists who'll take place in competition!

4 comments:

  1. That is AMAZING!!! You have so much talent and your imagination is wonderful. I love your shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is absolutely gorgeous! The color and workmanship are excellent!

    [inkihandmade.blogspot.com]
    [inkihandmade.etsy.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This necklace ia gorgeous! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a magnific necklace. Marvelous!

    Great to discover your blog,

    Judith

    ReplyDelete