Thursday, September 22, 2016

Failure is always an option

As my favorite MythBuster Adam Savage says - failure is always an option.

When that's been said, here is the story.. I was trying to make an embroidered pillbox hat. After two days of sewing and embroidering, I realized that something is wrong with it. Not sure what. And not sure how to fix it..


The main problem is that it doesn't stay on the head. As my mannequin loves to stay still, it looks ok on her. But minding the real person underneath it can cause real problems.. I know You can use the elastic band or pins, but it makes the wearing difficult, so after consulting with my sister who happens to be the style guru, I've decided to take it apart and do some changes.
Because it has some potential.. I hope..

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment