Sunday, February 22, 2009

Treasury Time

This weekend my Bellydance necklace was featured in DCHStudio treasury
Hot Wild Sexy

Thank You Denise! Don't forget to visit DCHStudio shop and see what beautiful paintings she has!

And here is my treasury
Labirinth

Featured:
Pinkbirdgirl,
VezaVe,
wendylee,
divina,
santanartist,
ThreeFatesDesign,
annarubyking,
tyza,
SecondLineFrames,
artis3letters,
radrb8vicky,
MnMTreasures

I was very surprised when found out that creating Propertys of Language artis3letters used old postcard from the early 20th century, and the text is actually in latvian! It's tough handwriting, but I managed to understand that it is a letter from home saying hello my love, we all are well, acacias are blooming.... so romantic!


1 comment:

  1. Great picks on those treasuries!

    [inkihandmade.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete